The PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve offers a stunning style with a high level of a technology that produces for a unique, highly purposeful product. Before you play your game, wear a knee brace that will stabilize this part of your body and stop an excessive amount of pressure across your joints. This is often specifically useful after you are tormented by a meniscus tear, stiffness, soreness, tendonitis, and arthritis. People who are engaged in touch sports or any activity that puts stress on the knee like hiking, tennis, running, Crossfit, and baseball will benefit from the level of compression and support that these braces offer.
Overall, this brace is comfy and versatile. The match is additionally nice; thus it doesn’t find you shifting, whereas we’ve got it around the leg. However, if you prefer a brace, that’s a bit stiff, then this product might not meet this demand. Made with a specialized material blend with 4-way stretch capabilities, you get comprehensive protection and support higher than the vast majority of different sleeves out there.
The ergonomically designed product works with you, instead of against you whereas helping cut back inflammation and swelling, improving recovery time, and keeping you supported throughout physical activities.
The breathable material of the PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve keeps you dry and odor-free by absorbing wet quickly perfect for extended use. Not solely that, however, the material is nice and soft, ensuring you keep nice and comfy. Superior material makes sure your joints are at the proper temperature to provide comfort and prevent injury.
The double silicone anti-slip interior offers you a grip which will cause you to feel assured concerning your knee compression sleeve, while not you having to stay adjusting them making them the most effective knee support for running.
POWERLIX Compression knee Sleeve Features at a Glance
- 4-way compression sleeve ergonomically designed for a full range of motion and full protection.
- Special fabric offers you a smooth and soft touch feels all day and all night long.
- Significant pain relief from a range of ailments together with plantar fasciitis, arthritis, sprains, swelling, tendonitis, muscle fatigue, and different knee pain.
- Special unwoven technical design of the PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve that matches joints.
- Minimizes the injury, offers optimal muscle support between workouts and during casual everyday activities.
- Eliminates bad odors & High absorption capability.
- Designed to extend performance, whereas ensuring a step ahead in injury prevention.
- Double silicone anti-slip wave- that has the most useful grip thus you won’t need to readjust it throughout gymnasium time, squats, weightlifting, yoga & dance, marathons, fitness or gymnastics exercise. It does not roll, slide, or slip down.
POWERLIX Compression Knee Sleeve Pros and Cons
Pros of the PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve
- It comes with the sleeve vogue rather than the normal velcro strap. This provides optimum compression.
- Provides outstanding motion feasibility with its 4-way stretch capability.
- Needs laundry and maintenance because it stays clean and odorless.
- The fabric is breathable. It prevents excessive sweating and hot spots around the knees.
- Provides a firm grip that stays throughout daily activities.
- The smoothness of the knee brace is significant.
Cons of the PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve
- It’s longer than most knee braces; thus, measurement directions need to be closely followed for an ideal match.
- There’s the area for improvement within the material’s stiffness. That the support provided may ‘feel’ less than ideal.
- The compression behind the knee isn’t nearly as well because of the compression on the knee.
- It’s not as tapered as desired by swollen joints.
As per the client reviews, the merchandise delivers in all areas, though there appear to be minor problems relating to the sizing and length. It is the top-rated knee brace on Amazon and therefore the product.
Color: Black, Blue, Pink
PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve Size
- S-9-11 inch
- M-11.5-16 inch
- L-16.5-18 inch
- XL-18.5-22.5 inch
- XXL-23-25 inch
PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve Measuring Guide
They design compression sleeves to suit bodies of all shapes and sizes. To seek your correct size measures your knee circumference, five Inches higher than your Kneecap. Detain mind that on the average compression pressure, however, every sleeve will expand up to 60% over the original diameter listed.
If you are between sizes, select the lower size for additional compression and upper size for reduced compression.